This BFC 250 Fiber End-face Cleaner Pen cleans LC connectors, jumpers, and adapters with a single click. Insert the BFC 250 Fiber End-face Cleaner Pen into an adapter and push until you hear an audible "click." The cleaner advances an optical grade cleaning tape with a mechanical push action while rotating the cleaning tip to guarantee that the fiber end-face is efficiently yet softly cleaned. The BFC 250 cleaner is an absolute need for field technicians. It is tiny enough to put in a shirt pocket and cleans without twisting or straining the wrist.
BFC 250 Cleaner Features
- The BFC 250 LC cleaner removes dust and grease from the ferrule end-face of a fiber optic connector with a single mechanical push.
- Over 550 cleaning clicks with each unit.
- Made of superfine fiber imported from Japan to provide a stronger cleaning impact.
- BFC 250 are dry cloth cleaners that are specifically intended to clean single fiber connectors in adapters, face-plates, and bulkheads.
- The cleaner's dust cap serves as an adapter for cleaning unmatedconnectors.
- A simple pushing motion reaches theconnectorand starts the cleaning action.
- Constructed with anti-static resins.
- Cleans offdensedebris andmicro fibers
- Extendable tip allows access to recessedconnectors