This 4 trays, 4 ports fiber optic splice closure with metal back frame, can hold and protect up to 96 fibers. Samm fiber optic splice closures are ideal for physically protecting fiber splices in aerial and buried underground applications. Fiber splice closures are an essential element in FTTX and 5G infrastructure.
- 4 cassettes, 96 fibers capacity, 4 ports, metal back frame.
- May be used for cut, uncut and taut sheath applications.
- May be used for all fiber optic cable.
- Sheath retention & central strength member fasten system included.
- Closure construction and lightweight plastic provides strength and resistance to chemical and U.V attack
- Installation and reentry with a minimum of tools
- All hardware are included
- Protection class: IP68
- RoHS compliance
- User Guide
- 4 pcs, 24 fibers splice cassettes
- According to capacity, 6 cm heat shrink additional protector
- Velcro for fixing trays
- 4 pcsround heat shrink tubes
- 1 pcsoval heat shrink tube
- Fork latch (magnesium doped aluminum)
- Adhesive aluminum band set for cable insulation
- Cable tie set
- Hose for fiber tube (from cable end to cassette entry)
- Number band to distinguish fibers and fiber tubes
- Ground wire (assembled)
- Splice Box screw ground branch
- Valve structure for filling the Splice Box with air
- 2 pcs Alcohol cleansing wipes