This 60mm heat shrink fiber optic fusion splice protection sleeve is a type of protection component which is designed to preserve complete environmental and mechanical integrity of coating or buffer of optical fiber after splicing.
- Not affect the quality of fiber transmission
- Protect fiber node and improve the mechanical strength
- Simple operation and reduces the risk of damage to the installation of optical fiber
- Transparent sleeve, to see easily the status of fiber
- Hermetically sealed structure make fiber with a good performance of temperature resistance and humidity constantly.
- Hot melt adhesive tube made heat shrinkable outer tube to effectively encapsulate fusion splice.
- Operating temperature: ‐55 ~100 °C
- Minimum installation temperature: 110-120 °C
- Max installation time: 60 seconds
- Standard color: Clear
- Steel rod finish: Smooth and deburred
- RoHS compliant
- Packing: 100 pcs per bag (Others for special order)