This 7.0mm universal (indoor/outdoor) breakout withcorrugated steel has two green LC/APC connectors on both sides, and they are connected by two single-mode A2 fibers with 9µm core diameter and 125µm cladding diameter.LC means "Lucent Connector" and it has 1.25mm diameter ceramic ferrule.The connector ferrule on both sides isAPC, which means it is polished in an 8°angle for a high precision angled physical contact.
Duplex means the cord has two fiber cables bonded together and that it can be used with Rx and Tx systems.
- Insertion Loss (IEC 61300-3-4-Method-B): ≤ 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (IEC 61300-3-6-Method-B): ≥ 50 dB (UPC),≥60 dB (APC)
- Durability: ≥ 1000 mating cycles
- Flammability: UL94 V-0
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Connector End Face Geometry: IEC 61755-3
- LC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-20, TIA 604-10-A, RoHS
- SC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-4, TIA 604-3, RoHS
- FC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-13, TIA 604-4-A, RoHS
- ST Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-2, TIA 604-2, RoHS
- E2000 Connector Compliance: IEC 61754 - 15, TIA 604 - 16, RoHS