This duplex patch cord has two beige SC/UPC connectors on one side and two beige LC/UPC connectors on the other, and they are connected by two orange multi-mode OM1 fibers with 62.5µm core diameter and 125µm cladding diameter.SC means "Square Connector" and it has 2.5mm diameter ceramic ferrule.LC means "LucentConnector" and it has 1.25mm diameter ceramic ferrule.
The connector ferrule on both sides isUPC,which
means its surface is ultra polished for ultra physical contact.Duplex means the cord has two fiber cables bonded together and that it can be used with Rx and Tx systems.
- Insertion Loss (IEC 61300-3-4-Method-B): ≤ 0.30 dB
- Return Loss (IEC 61300-3-6-Method-B): ≥ 50 dB (UPC),≥60 dB (APC)
- Durability: ≥ 1000 mating cycles
- Flammability: UL94 V-0
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Connector End Face Geometry: IEC 61755-3
- LC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-20, TIA 604-10-A, RoHS
- SC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-4, TIA 604-3, RoHS
- FC Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-13, TIA 604-4-A, RoHS
- ST Connector Compliance: IEC 61754-2, TIA 604-2, RoHS
- E2000 Connector Compliance: IEC 61754 - 15, TIA 604 - 16, RoHS