24 AWG CAT6 U/UTP copper patch cord with 8 twisted pairs, each pair has 7 twisted wires of 0.20mm bare copper. The patch cord has an RJ45 connector on both ends, and it made of copper, that can carry data with weak currents. Copper network patch cords are used as a connection between two devices, between a device and a switch, or between two patch panels.
- Basic Cable Conductor: 24AWG, 7x0.20 mm, annealed bare copper.
- Insulation Material: PE
- Number of Insulated Conductors: 8, 4 twistedpairs.
- Color Codes: White/Orange, Orange, White/Green, Blue, White/Blue, Green, White/Brown, Brown
- Outer Sheath: LS0H (Halogen free) flame retardant.
- RJ45 Plug: 8P8C 50U" U-TYPE 94-V2
- Cable Outer Diameter: 6.0 ± 0.2
- Flame test: IEC 60332-1-2
- ISO / IEC11801: 2011 (Ed. 2.2) ANSI / TIA / EIA-568.2-D
- EN 50173-1: 2011
- EN 50173-2: 2007 including A1:2010
- IEC61935-2: 2010 (Ed.3.0) (transmission requirements)