The single mode LGX splitter wideband splitters are passive optical devices used in fiber networks to divide and combine light signals. The OCM modular packaging makes it easy to integrate these optical splitters into your existing network. Long-term compatibility is ensured by a diverse range of split ratios and connector types. These splitters are designed for usage indoors or in weatherproof enclosures with an IP65, NEMA 4x sealing rating or higher. For low split ratios, the splitter components are based on FBT (fused bioconic tapered) technology. Planar waveguide technology is used for higher split ratios.
- Reliable performance
- Low loss
- Low polarization sensitivity
- Excellent mechanical protection
- Quick and easy installation
- Available in most connector types
- Different types of housings allow for high density
- LGX compliant footprint
- Housing sizes vary based on the split ratio, which allows for the most efficient use of space.
- Central office/head-end
- Network monitoring and testing