1U Pass-through Panels with Brush Strip is an ideal solution for routing cables from the front of the rack to the rear. The panels can be mounted on unused rack openings to reduce bypass airflow through open spaces in racks and cabinets. Brush strips provide a barrier to airflow, while allowing cables to be passed from the front to the rear of the rack.These blank steel panels can be installed without using tools and they are used for empty or spare 19" U sections in network and data center applications in order to provide protection against dust and a cleaner look to cabinets. In Hot or cold air flow applications, the blanking panels could be used for directing air ventilation. The blanking panels come in multiple heights between 1U to 6U and fixed standard width 19''. The panels come in two colors, RAL9005 Black and RAL7035 Light Grey and the 1U and 2U panels have a slit option models for providing better ventilation.
- Steel material, Epoxy Powder Coated Paint (RAL 9005)
- 19" Pass-Through panels are suitable for all type of 19" racks
- Separate and organize cables through a dense nylon brush strip
- Brush strip blocks unwanted airflow inside rack enclosures and server cabinets
- Improves cooling efficiency and segregates cold aisle from hot aisle
- RoHS Compliant