2U high density modular fiber optic panels can terminate, organize and distribute up to 96 fibers. This panel is designed to be mounted on 19“ rack systems and it has 8 slots in a 2U unit that can hold MTP/LC conversion cassettes and MTP/LC/SC patch adapter modules. This HD Modular fiber optic panel is compatible with optional accessories such as pre-installed inner splicing trays, cable tie-up plates, fanout fixing plates, blind plates, optical adapters and fiber pigtails. High Density Modular Fiber Panels are generally used in data centers.
Modular HD Series Panel Features
- Modular structure with many different variations
- Suitable forBase-12 and Base-24 topologies
- Patented Rail Design
- Different rear cable entry option
- In 2U 192 LC connector capacity
- 8 modules per 2U for maximum flexibility during operation and installation
- 4 splice tray, each one has 24F splice capacity, per 1U.
- Labelling front for module identification
- Extracting the modules of the trays for better access to cables during installation